From requirements engineering to Agile delivery leadership. Learn the core concepts, skills and tools required to be a modern data Business Analyst.
- 12 MONTHS
- 1 INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA
- £30,000+ STARTING SALARY
Become a Business Analyst in 12 months
As a Redkite Associate Business Analyst (BA), you will be the linchpin between business users, and the development team implementing their needs. The programme is designed to build on existing business and communication skills, while expanding your technical skills and data expertise.
The Business Analyst Toolbox
Gain fundamental skills over the course of the programme, including:
- Discovering and defining diverse business problems
- Understanding stakeholder interactions and business operations to define requirements, design and develop solutions
- Defining and documenting data asset and reporting requirements for development
- Discovering, designing and optimising data model and business processes
- Managing business requirements and communicating them to Data Engineering and Business Intelligence developers
- Documenting, managing and prioritising delivery requirements as a Scrum Master
Master Industry -Standard Skills, Technology & Languages
Skills covered through the programme will include:
- Data and Consulting Fundamentals
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Data Modelling
- Business Process Modelling
- Persona Development and Wireframing
- Scrum Mastering
Technology and Languages covered will include:
- Power BI
Gain Recognised Industry Accreditations
Throughout the 12 months, you will validate and test your skills, training to reach industry accreditations, including:
BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, including:
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
Agile Delivery Lead
- Certified Scrum Master Accreditation
A 12-Month Programme, With Three Core Stages
Build the Foundations
In your first weeks, all Redkite Academy members get the Redkite A-Z. Learn the fundamentals of data and consulting to build a strong baseline of understanding.
Craft Your Specialism
Next, begin your technical specialisation as a Business Analyst. Build a specialist layer of expertise, gaining industry recognised accreditation as you go.
Apply Your Skills
Implement and reinforce your learning by delivering on real projects for Redkite’s ambitious clients. See your learning in action, making an impact for your clients and their customers.
Earn While You Learn and Be Rewarded For Your Development
Enter on a competitive salary, and be guaranteed a step up after becoming a fully qualified Business Analyst.
A year, on the Redkite Academy programme, with additional consideration for experience
Guaranteed bonus on the programme
A year, after completing the programme
Guaranteed bonus in your second year
- Additional annual company-performance bonus
- Pension matched to 5%
- £700 annual social and culture budget
- £500 annual allowance for working from home, IT and learning expenses
- 24/7 access to GP services
- Critical illness and life insurance
- Enhanced parental and extended leave policies
- Cycle-to-work and electric car schemes
- Regular company socials: from team darts and cocktail-making, to the whole company taking on the Crystal Maze…
- … plus much more!
Is This Programme Right For Me?
Business Analysis is a people focused profession, requiring lots of communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders. To apply, you must have the drive to pursue a career in data, and wish to cover every aspect of data delivery.
Applications for 2023 now closed!
We have completed applications for our 2023 programmes, but follow our LinkedIn to hear when applications for our 2024 programmes are open.
Explore Other Programmes
Not sure what’s right for you? We’d hate to miss out on great talent so apply to the programme that appeals most, and ask our team about the right fit for you
Already working in data?
If what you have read excites you, but you are already working in the industry, we would love to hear from you for one of our experienced roles. Check out the Redkite careers page.